Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

There is also another scenario. A large group photo was

Customer Question

There is also another scenario. A large group photo was taken, and during that time an announcement that was witnessed was made that this photo would be used in promotional material for the charity. Some people stepped out of the shot as they did not want to feature in this. After the leaflet had been printed some members in the photo decided that they had not given approval. Bearing in mind they had not seen a proof before the final material was printed. Do they have legal ground for the leaflet to be rescinded?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, this is a slightly more tricky scenario because they had not individually given permission verbally. They might argue for example that they did not hear the announcement. That said, in the circumstances I consider it would be reasonable for you to have concluded from their actions namely staying in place that this was consent. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.