How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Assistant: How can I help? i have a problem with the estate

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have a problem with the estate agency they want to deduct money from the security deposit,the landlord replaced the windows in the property and the windows fitters left black marks on the carpet and they scratched the walls when they removed the rubbish
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: sorry what paper work
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: watford
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that’s all thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm did you notify them about this when it happened?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
now i’m straggling to get the security deposit