Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

How much is a cost to ask a solicitor about perjury that can

Customer Question

how much is a cost to ask a solicitor about perjury that can be proven
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: how much is 1 on 1 quick chat in £
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: the trial went ahead last week the claimant won because she did nothing but lie in court because she has an hidden agenda benefit fraud
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does she live in?
Customer: she lives in Birmingham and the hearing was in Leeds
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know the cost first Pearl as I am a pensioner, I have spoke to benefit agency fraud department and they will act, I have been told federal police should be contacted because it involves insurance fraud drug dealing and money laundering , how much will it cost me please
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

Did you bring the lies to the attention of the court ?