12826847

I am self employed and run a airport run. Service. I was

Customer Question

I am self employed and run a airport run. Service. I was approached by whole I one golf advertising company, who offered advertising. I looked at advertising and paid a deposit. I then found that they do not provide what they say, so I cancelled the agreement within the alloted time. They are now trying to chase me for the contract amount through debt collectors and threatening court action? Several reviews have said they are scammers thanks
Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I do not know what I should do, and what steps to take. I do not know anybody that may help
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as I received a letter yesterday
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do have e mails that I sent to them
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 7 days ago.

What are they claiming from you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
£1354.10 balance +0 interest(to be added if court action req) £70 late fees, £135.41 collection costs. £27.08 vat. On issue of action £115 Court issue cost plus £80 solicitor fixed cost

You say you cancelled the contract within the allocated time and that you were misrepresented. Please give details of this.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When will he call? Thanks

I am afraid I cannot call. A colleague may call.

If you wish to continue by email, please respond to my query: You say you cancelled the contract within the allocated time and that you were misrepresented. Please give details of this.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I cancelled after 13 days ringing the premium credit company and e mailing whole in one golf
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
? Why take £44 for a call and then cannot call
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is Jim and I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

I am able to answer the question online for you - is this OK with you?.

*If you want a refund for the call, send a request to [email protected] and they will arrange this for you*