How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14173
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have dispute with sandwell council ,which court will deal

Customer Question

I have dispute with sandwell council ,which court will deal with it
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I have dispute with sandwell council
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I taken the case to county court but they said they are not relievant
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I like to resolve this matter soon as possible,because i am loosing a lot
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 16 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 16 days ago.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I made HMO with fire safety and all legals requirements ,but the council put the probation order and empty all my property ,I went to the tribunal services ,
Than I complete the work they ask for BUT the council wanted it more work then the tribunals
Then I took the case to county court but the county court said they are not reliewant.
I like to know which court will deal with my case
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am still waiting ,I just to know the name of the court
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 16 days ago.

It would be the Magistrates Court.

Does that clarify?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.