Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

WHICH MEMBER B946400223 I OWN A SMALL GARAGE BUSINESS IN A

Customer Question

I AM A WHICH MEMBER B946400223 I OWN A SMALL GARAGE BUSINESS IN A COMERCIAL BUILDING I LEASE PART OF ,JUST RECENTLY NEW OWNERS TOOK POSSESSION AND GAVE ME A 10 YEAR LEASE THEY HAVE NOW SAID I MUST VACATE THE PREMISES DUE TO IT BEING IN NEED OF STRUCTURAL REPAIRS NO OFFER OF HELP IN ANY WAY HAS BEEN FORTHCOMING AND IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO RESTART MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE DO I HAVE ANY RIGHTS OR CAN I GET RECOMPSATED IN ANY WAY YOURS FAITHFULLY MR R HASLAM
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: NO NOT YET
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: IN WALKDEN MANCHESTER M283QW
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DONT THINK SO
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is Jim and I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you this evening.

Do you or the owners have any insurance to claim against for you having to move out?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i dont know but will try to find out
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

OK, if there is then you can claim against the policy. If not then you would have to consider suing the landlord for your losses (they should have insurance) and you can ask for an interim payment to alleviate any immediate financial problems.

Let me know if you need further help - if you come back to me when you can.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 9 days ago.

Hi, did you find out if there is a policy?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
IM STRUGGLING TO CONTACT THE LANDLORD
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
cant contact the landlord
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Hi, there isn't much I can add save for trying to contact them and claiming from the insurers. As such I will opt out to let another expert help you with this going forward. Please do not reply as the question will stay with me and there will be a delay.

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I wondered if you had a copy of your lease agreement I could look through?