12826847

Do you have any update on the status of timeshare legals are

Customer Question

do you have any update on the status of timeshare legals are they real or just a scam
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: they are based here in the UK in Watford
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: they have visited me taking details of my various timeshare purchases, taken an initial deposit on credit card and say they are now preparing a set of documents to be sent on to one of the firms from their legal panel
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they say they are going to make a section 75 / 140a claim against Barclays Partner Finance
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 days ago.

Please explain your situation further?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am happy to cancel the question