12826847

I got a car on 01/11/19 and have since found that it is a

Customer Question

Hi I got a car on 01/11/19 and have since found that it is a cat s and had dmige to its sashes meaning it would not pass a mot the dealer had gotten a mot on it from 07/10/19 but I have been told that it is unsafe and I believe I can get my money back as it's not fit for purpose it's a 2014 car with low mileage that cost £4999
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In the uk and in the north east I got the car from Birmingham
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Only looking online and talking to my local mot center to confirm that it is a fail and not safe for use
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will I be entightel to the mouny I have spent on insuring and taxing it
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Sorry for the delay. How can I help with this please?