Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

How can you take out an injunction against councillor for

How can you take out an injunction against councillor for harassment and discrimination Via county court or other courts
JA: Was harassment at work discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Also Can i take injunction against a council officer for same conducts
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: Its a local authority staff and local councillor
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes i aready have membership till November 20th

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

You need to complete forms N1:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n1-claim-form-cpr-part-7

And N16a:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n16a-application-for-injunction-general-form

The Court will list for hearing and decide whether or not to grant an injunction

That is the process. I think the court fee is £308 unless you are entitled to fee remission.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
So I can make an application again a local councillor and a local authority officer for injunction

Is it county court where it's applied or other courts

County Court, yes

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are there different procedure to follow if we take out an injunction against the local authority officer

No, same.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thanks
ill get back to you if i have any queries

All the best. If I could invite you to rate me 5 stars before you go today by clicking the button at the top of the screen, so the site credits me for the time spent. I am only paid when you rate. if you need further help please click reply. Thanks in advance.