Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I am starting up a company and what to protect the logo that

Customer Question

I am starting up a company and what to protect the logo that also incorporates the company name. How do I do that?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: england
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just a design
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 days ago.

If you wanted to protect your logo or company name then you would need to apply for a trade mark and register them as one. Take a look here for what you need to do:

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-register-a-trade-mark

Does this answer your query?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 days ago.

My response to your query should be visible on this page. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question or whether you need me to clarify anything else in relation to it? If your query has been answered I would be grateful if you could please take a second to confirm this by replying on here. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? I have not heard back from you since posting my answer and just need to know if your query has been resolved. If you could please post a quick reply to confirm I would be very grateful. Thank you