ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

I hope you can. I am based in the England (Blackburn) at the

Hello, I hope you can.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am based in the England (Blackburn) at the moment.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have asked my husband for a divorce, we are currently still living in the same rented house, but have separate bedrooms etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My biggest question right now is about my citizenship application.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Kindly give me a brief overview of your current situation and why the issue of citizenship currently concerns you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have recently asked my husband for a divorce. We are both currently living in a rented property together, but have separate bedrooms etc. In regards to my citizenship application, I have indefinite leave to remain, but my citizenship application was submitted based on our marriage (even though I can apply for it without). The application is two months in and the home office quote a six month time frame. I am not sure what to do, as staying in the same house is extremely stressful. Should I contact the home office and amend the details to my application so that I can move out?

I will be calling in five minutes via whaats app

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Great thank you!

Good day again.

Please see below link on how to go about making any financial agreement legally binding. All the best: Readylaw

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you so much. The link has not come through (unless I am being stupid)