12826847

The platform men who are sopose to help me on and off the

Customer Question

the platform men who are sopose to help me on and off the train because I am disable smash my scooter into railling causing £800.00 worth of damage
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Charlton London SE7 8HT
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Been to the rail onbudsman and he is so discrimited
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My trip was booked with Southeastern but because it happened at a station run by Thameslink Southeastern claim it is nothing to do with them
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. Firstly, I need to ask some initial questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

How long ago was this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I want my money back cant get in contact I have not received any phoney call or any email
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hi there. I sent a query in response to you question. How long ago did this happen? Please provide the information requested so that I may advise