JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

FAO:, please review id the trial index is OK. Also, what

FAO: Jim,
please review id the trial bundle index is OK.
Also, what shall i say in the cover letter with the bundle which I will be sending to the defendant ?
See attached.

That is also fine - the covering letter will say:

Dear Sirs,

Re: (name of claimant v name of defendant)

Claim number:

I write further to the above matter and to enclose two copies of the trial bundle for your attention (one copy for the Judge and one copy for the Defendant) for trial.

Yours sincerely,

For the defendant you just say "please find enclosed a copy of the trial bundle, copies of which have been sent to the court in readiness for the forthcoming hearing".

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (the top right of your screen & then click “submit”), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can i send it via email - scanned version - or is it i must to post traditionally ?

To the court, hard copies (send two to the court). To the defendant - electronically (as they will have a hard copy bundle to refer to at the hearing).

Don't forget to take a copy for yourself to refer to in the hearing.