How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I want to engage a lawyer to make an application to the

Customer Question

I want to engage a lawyer to make an application to the Local Government Ombudsman against my local authority for maladministration of a Emergency Prohibition Order. Where do I find that lawyer.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hastings UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have written repeatedly to the had of the authority by I have received no reply
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Emergency prohibition has been in place for 5 years or more. I have just had a surveyor do an inspection of the property. I am waiting for his written report. He has stated in an email to me that the property is safe.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 7 months ago.


Thank you for your query. Where are you located?