UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My son was accused of stealing in our local garage shop. He

Customer Question

My son was accused of stealing in our local garage shop. He hadn’t taken anything. The lady who accused him was awful and it was handled so wrong. I was sat in the car at the garage waiting for my son. I have contacted the franchise owner and complained but just received a bog standard reply. I want to take this further how do I stand legally
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sheffield england
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i contacted the franchises owner by email explaining what had happened and why I was not happy. They have responded by saying it was poor service and they have taken appropriate action to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Their response is in no way good enough I feel. As far as I know they could have done nothing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I do want to take this further out of principle. My son did nothing wrong and now rescuers to use our local garage. I understand they must get people in who do steal but the way it was handled was disgusting
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is the email I sent
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
And this
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is the response I got
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is what I replied with
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

You may consider an action for defamation as being wrongly accused of theft is a serious matter.

I would advise you to look for a solicitor who is able to take on your matter on a no win no fee basis.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No that’s fine Thankyou for your time

You are welcome.

Please click on 5 stars