How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask leylashahin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 262
Type Your Law Question Here...
leylashahin is online now

I want to know if a child born in 2002 and the parents

Customer Question

I want to know if a child born in 2002 and the parents unmarried but on the birth certificate but married in September 2003. I know the law changed in 2003 December but has he got parental responsibility please
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  leylashahin replied 6 months ago.
Hello yes he does have parental responsibility if married. However please note that the child is almost reaching the age of majority.Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks