leylashahin
leylashahin,
11825576

I have recently lost my husband to cancer.I know nothing

Customer Question

I have recently lost my husband to cancer.I know nothing regarding taking care of accounts as my husband did all this during our Forty six years of marriage,All details on his computer and apart from sending an email on this simple device
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: l,l am not able to be computer literate.l have many medical issues of my own for which l receive attendance allowance and have received an allowance from Shropshire council towards my 650 pounds rent ,of l50 ponds.One of my health conditions is emphysema and as l can not walk far without the aid of my little car without getting into difficulty’s l am concerned that with only 40 left when outgoings are complete l am not going to have enough money for fuel and maintenance.Can you tell me please is there anywhere l can go for assistance.I am 75 with arrhythmia cold oesophagitis,gastritis chronic spinal pain and right hip and knee problems.l would be so grateful for any input you could give me
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: wrexham
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  leylashahin replied 13 days ago.
It would be advisable to go to your local citizens advice bureaux who can sit with you and go through your finances face to face. Please also look into charities who can send round volunteers who can help you with such things. Let me know if you need any telephone numbers. Thank you for reaching out.