C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

Using your own website with DOT KR Korea and web hosted not

Customer Question

using your own website with DOT KR Korea and web hosted not in Korea and not in the UK to write your own reference for a job not in the UK and you write the reference a) in the UK or b) not in the UK Is any of this fraud by deception in the UK or in another country that you write the reference in?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
sorry I do not want a phone call. I was just trying to see how to send a message as I have not heard any reply in 4 hours.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It says the soicitor is working on your question and will respond on this page and via email but obviously no solicitor is working on my question as it has been 4 hours and no answer has been posted
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is Cornel, I am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 14 days ago.

Not currently available for a call, but we can solve your inquiry in writing.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 14 days ago.

The legal answer to your inquiry:

The fraud by deception jurisdiction would be applicable as to where the individual is residing and writing the reference in.

Therefore, the country of his residence would have jurisdiction over the matter.