ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Im in poland Ive received letter today saying ive been fined

Im in poland Ive received letter today saying ive been fined for drink driving and have to surender my uk license even though not cort case has been held. I was going to drive tomorrow via france and germany arriving in uk on sunday then driving back on 15th. Can i drive in germany france and uk if banned in poland
JA: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In boleslawiec poland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes i was arrested on 2nd september. I was released next day and apointed a local solicitor who told me this case would take about a year to reach court so was surprised to get a letter say ive been found guilty and told to surender my licence and fined 12000 polish zloty
JA: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not read lly
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.
What license were you intending to use in Germany and UK?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Uk thats all i have