How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1544
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I have 1 question someone send me 3000£ then i spent gis

This answer was rated:

Hi i have 1 question someone send me 3000£ then i spent gis money that i didn't he was the owner
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: As soon he told me that he is the owner i tried to give him back slowly then he come in my house and he punch me and after 1 day i lost some pieces of my teeth can i do something for that?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I made an enquiry on the site of the police is that enough? Cause now because of him i feel straight pain on my teeth
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.
Did you report the incident to the police and have you been to the doctor?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I didn't see any doctor
But now I'm at home i can't even go to work because of the pain of my teeth
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is it too late to sue him?
Thank you for the additional information.You really ought not to have used his money. However, it will go to your credit that you have been taking steps to make repayments.That being said, he is wrong to have hit you. You may both report it to the police as well as commence a civil claim against him for having assaulted you and caused your teeth to be knocked out. Practically, you need to attend the doctor. This is important to evidence the effect his actions has he on you. You maybthen be able to claim dmamages for the fact of him having knocked your teeth out as well as the pain you are now undergoing.You may want to speak to a solicitor to progress this who are often prepared to taken on claims as your on a no win no fee basis.I hope i have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know whether I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.Best wishes
No it is not too late to sue him.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I miss 1 payment and then he sue me is there anything I can do?
You may want to respond accepting liability but ask the court to order that the money is paid by installments. The court will usually grant such a request based on how much money you have coming in and taking into account your monthly expenses.
You are welcome. Happy I was able to assist.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you
You are most welcome
ReadyLaw and other Law Specialists are ready to help you