ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

I have 1 question someone send me 3000£ then i spent gis

Hi i have 1 question someone send me 3000£ then i spent gis money that i didn't he was the owner
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: As soon he told me that he is the owner i tried to give him back slowly then he come in my house and he punch me and after 1 day i lost some pieces of my teeth can i do something for that?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I made an enquiry on the site of the police is that enough? Cause now because of him i feel straight pain on my teeth
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.
Did you report the incident to the police and have you been to the doctor?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I didn't see any doctor
But now I'm at home i can't even go to work because of the pain of my teeth
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is it too late to sue him?
Thank you for the additional information.

You really ought not to have used his money. However, it will go to your credit that you have been taking steps to make repayments.

That being said, he is wrong to have hit you. You may both report it to the police as well as commence a civil claim against him for having assaulted you and caused your teeth to be knocked out. Practically, you need to attend the doctor. This is important to evidence the effect his actions has he on you. You maybthen be able to claim dmamages for the fact of him having knocked your teeth out as well as the pain you are now undergoing.

You may want to speak to a solicitor to progress this who are often prepared to taken on claims as your on a no win no fee basis.

I hope i have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know whether I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

Best wishes
RL
No it is not too late to sue him.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I miss 1 payment and then he sue me is there anything I can do?
You may want to respond accepting liability but ask the court to order that the money is paid by installments. The court will usually grant such a request based on how much money you have coming in and taking into account your monthly expenses.
You are welcome. Happy I was able to assist.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thank you
You are most welcome