UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

Is global capital holdings registration number 10646614

is global capital holdings registration number 10646614 genuine
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: tower 42-25 old broad street,lime street,london ec2n 1ht
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: i gave them money to sell 2 art pieces that they found out i had through london art merchants and they have suposed to have stpoped tradeing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i gave them £ 1866 for transfer fee and now come back for more as vat and tax £2120

Hello. It doesn’t appear so. They are an active company on companies house but I believe you will find this link useful to confirm they are not legitimate.
https://safeorscam.net/global-capital-holdings-scam/

Please provide a positive rating, thank you. John.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
IS TRA ENTERPRISE SORT CODE 08 71 99 ACCOUNT NUMBER 85753356 LEGAL AS THAT IS WHERE MONEY WAS SENT AND WHAT CAN I DO

I cannot advise you if a bank account number is legal or not sorry. There is no way for me to know that. You should contact your bank ASAP if you believe you have been scammed and transferred money to someone disingenuous.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
THANKS IT JUST SEEMED SO RIGHT AS THEY KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

I wish you the best in sorting it out. Hopefully they are legitimate but if not then contact your bank as they should be signed up to a voluntary code to assist with any fraudulent matters where you have been the victim. Please also do not forget to provide a positive rating. Thank you and kind regards, John.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
SORRY I AM WELL INTO MY OVERDRAFT AND I ONLY GET STATE PENSION OF £170.65 PER WEEK AND NOW WITH A HEATING AND FUEL BILL IN NEXT 2 WEEKS FOR MY STUPIDITY

Well, they haven’t stopped trading according to companies house they are still active. Wait and see if you can speak with someone tomorrow and make more enquiries. If not then you can sue the company for recovery of your money. And as stated also inform your bank. Regards, John.