Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have a question, I was injured in a car accidents as a

Hi guys I have a question, I was injured in a car accidents as a passenger in the back of uber cab when a lady in another car hit by taxi cab. I was hurt in the side and I was thrown to the left seating in. Odd je seat at the back. I didn’t go to a& W I thought I’d seee how I felt though wobbly and shocked. I’m wondering if I should still go to a& E after some 5 weeks now since accident as I’m feeling disoriented and dizzy daily? Doc said it’s probably concussion. But no ones ruled out brain damage. What do u advise?

Welcome to JA.

Do you have any details of the uber driver?

Or do you think you can get them?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I do have them, I’ve heard little from him. He gave me his insurance solicitors and I got given the insurance if the lady who admitted liability too
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry I didn’t see that cost . I thought it mean call me. I’m dyslexic and it’s all in grey. Can u tell me who pays the £44? As this is trial period Anthony

I will call you in 5 minutes

Usually you will be responsible however I do not know the agreement you had with JA hence I cant say for definite.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thqu Anthony

Your welcome