Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Housemate has two months notice to leave shared house - but

housemate has two months notice to leave shared house - but is now destrying the post of all other tenants - what can we do ?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no -his Section 21 notice is among the post he has destroyed
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: London
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am the landlady - am in Ireland - situation is from the complaints of other tennants

Hi thank you for your message, you could serve a s8 notice for breach of the tenancy which would mean that you could offer a limited notice period for example 2 weeks and then obtain an eviction order if he does not leave by the time of the s8 notice date. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.