Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My car was collect by police and bring in inpound three

Customer Question

my car was collect by police and bring in inpound three month ago. I did not want to clam the car.Do need any thing.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Acton, london w3 9nq
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I dont want to my car but I want to know is my car scraped or not if scraped than i will declayerd to dvla
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

No. They will scrap it automatically. You don’t need do anything.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.