How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1026
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

I live in France, My house is for sale.. I have seen a house

Customer Question

I live in France , My house is for sale..
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have seen a house in Exeter Uk I would like to buy.
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: My Huse is for sale with 3 agents . I would like to buy a bungalow in Exeter. I do not have enought money till hose so;d is there a way I can put a deposit to keep it for me
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do not think so
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

The answer would be yes, it would be possible to reach an agreement in this regard.

This is how we can proceed, I can give you my business email address and we will discuss the matter further.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK thank you what would you charge for this advice please
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

There would be no costs at this stage.

Thank you.