Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Can I sue a hospital? Assistant: Where are you? It matters

Can I sue a hospital?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: A branch of a hospital
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Uk jersey Channel Islands
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: None
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm why do you want to sue the hospital?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They almost killed me???
Hi, I am sorry to hear. I would recommend that you instruct a solicitor in your area to represent you in court by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.