How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9093
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

If this plumber contacts me or gets abusive who can I report

This answer was rated:

If this plumber contacts me or gets abusive who can I report him to as I live on my own and would not be able to cope with abuse or threatening behaviour.

If he does then hang up on him - do not let him in the house if he visits, contact Trading Standards on 03454 040506 to report him. I doubt they will - but you should block him from any further contact.

I hope I have helped.

Before you go please don't forget to rate the answer by clicking the 5 stars on screen and clicking “submit”.

Many thanks,


JimLawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you