Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am a contractor. I have been working for the past 13

Customer Question

I am a contractor. I have been working for the past 13 months. I have been given a months notice. Everyone is happy with my work. Suddenly today ay 4 pm my contract is terminated. Sating that the process is not followed.
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: no
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: i have ny own limited company
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: freelancer
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

Did you have a contract with the Company? If so what does it say about termination and notice period?