How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a car on finance I’ve paid over 7000 pounds for the

Customer Question

I have a car on finance I’ve paid over 7000 pounds for the car the payments was 192 pounds a month and in January they want a full payment of 4000 pounds which I cannot afford they want to take the car back what can I do about this please
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

how long have you had it?

have you kept up all the repayments?

what does it say on the contract about the payment?