JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

In the section 8 of a judicial review I have asked as a

In the section 8 of a judicial review I have asked as a separate application an injuctive relief and a claim for damages.What documents do I attach with the injuctive relief?

You will probably need a witness statement to attach to evidence the reasons for applying for the injunction. I attach a template for you to use for that purpose. Any other documents to support that would also be helpful, so anything to show the judge the reasons for applying for injunctive relief.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Like correspondence with the organisations?

Yes, correspondence (emails, letters etc) - anything to show the judge what how the problem has arisen. An injunction is a serious legal remedy so the more detail and the more evidence the better in my view.