Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Assistant: How can I help? My landlord court first hearing

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My landlord court first hearing court order - and i dont understand what hallaned at court
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Newham london
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Can i have a contact number so i can discuss with you futher please
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Went to court - i was advised properly by the duty solictors. Court awarded 21 days. I want to know my rights to appeal and what happans next

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
So I went to court on the 5th november - was for rent arrears - was less then two months. And the court ordered it as 21 days to leave. But i think this was a descretion and not actually a eviction. I want to know my grands to appeal and want to know if i am able to stay longer and the process

Have been late on numerous occasions?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes - but the court ordered 21 days.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
To my understanding - if i dont leave they wil have to re apply to court to get baliffs this is what i wish to know?.

Yes. The process it this.

They serve notice to quit. If you do not leave then they apply to court for an order for possession.

If you do not leave they will apply to Court for bailiffs.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.