12826847

I received a contractual parking charge notice, they said I

Customer Question

I received a contractual parking charge notice, they said I stayed 13 minutes over the time allowed free, they sent me 2 pictures, 1 picture clearly shows my car going into the retail park, the other picture is not at all clear, I have asked 3 times to send me a clear picture of my car and registered number, they have not done so and said my appeal has been refused, they did say in 1 email the patch is clear, I do not know what this means, all you can see on the exist picture is headlight and a blurred picture of a car, what should I do next as they will not send clear picture, and I did not keep receipt of last purchase which was in starbucks as I was not well and my daughter took me there for a drink and to take my medication as I am disabled thank you ***** *****hall
Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: It was in a retail park in Luton Bedfordshire a place called gipsy lane, it comes under Luton council I think
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No not yet they have given me 21 days to pay,
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how I can get a clear picture with my registration number from them as my car is a common type
Expert:  F E Smith replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon. i will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore I maybe delayed in replying.

what are they asking you to pay at the moment?