Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I just came to have a coffee in bar 20 in London. There two

Customer Question

Good morning I just came to have a coffee in bar 20 in London. There two locals a coffee shop in the bottom part and a bar at the top with the he same name. As we didn’t find tables upstairs we went to the top floor and sit down in one of the bar tables. A waiter approach us telling us we had to leave immediately as we didnt purchase in that bar and a said we just bought the drinks downstairs on the same local. He told me to look around”where do you think you are? And who do you think you are “ was next. We shout us again to leave in a crazy rude way. So I just want to know how a can leave a complain. The rest of the staff were surprised and telling us sorry. I will appreciate your help a lot
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bar 20 in london
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer:*****london EC33BY
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ask to speak with a manager he told me he was
Assistant: Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.***
Customer: So we left we are now downstairs and one person of the staff gave me the head manager number
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 4 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, you can contact the head office. That said as you have the head manager number you can contact them. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello again the number they gave me it was the number of the person with have the problem with. Any other advice?
Hi thank you for your message, is this Bar20 at Birleys?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is the call free?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I prefer we keep in touch but message if don’t mind
I would suggest you contact them and ask for the head office details. hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.