How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3554
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I am working on a matter which may involve Agricultural

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am working on a matter which may involve Agricultural Property Relief.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In the UK, The property is in Crawley, RH10
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I want to find out whether APR would apply to the farm house if the Trustee should decide to rent it out to tenants and if so what would be the rate of APR.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi thank you for your message, APR applies to let property and provided the rental has been entered into after 1995 which it would be in this case then the APR rate is 100%. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you