How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35808
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How can we stop my sons wife from going to family

Customer Question

How can we stop my sons wife from going to family son as been the sole carer of the twins (5yrs) for the last 2 1/2 years. Contact was stopped 6months ago by children's services because of an incident which children's services will not risk there own staff. Lost track of times at court but we are standing at £70,000 at the moment. My son works full time in the RAF. We his parents are both 75yrs and about out of money, we cannot tell him this as he as other things to worry about. There is much more l can tell you but this is for starters,many thanks Bill
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: My son as been to court about 10time
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: My son lives in Norfolk courts were in Kings Lynn and norwich
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need to talk
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

whats the reason that this has got to £70k?

who is funding this/her?

what was the incident you mention that now childrens services will not get involved?

what do you wish to know please