UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Thank you for your time, I am a homeowner and I am not sure

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your time,
I am a homeowner and I am not sure how to know if I have been appointed a parking space as part of the property purchase. I would like to know as I am not a driver and would like to know how I could alternatively use this space or appoint it to someone else?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 days ago.

Do you have a freehold or leasehold interest and is it a block of flats or houses?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is a share of Freehold flat

You may check with the management company if there is one, if your flat comes with a car park, or you may ask the solicitors who acted for you when you bought it.

If you have a car park space, you may enter into a licence with someone who wishes to use your car park in return for a monthly or daily licence fee.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
That's Great
Thank you very much for your help

You are welcome. Please click on 5 stars to leave a positive rating so that I can close this question.