leylashahin
leylashahin,
11825576

If i have deputyship, the lady dies and so does the executor

If i have deputyship, the lady dies and so does the executor of the will but i have control of the bank account. Could i be executor and do i stop being in control of the bank account ie name removed leaving the deceased name on

Hello my name is Leyla and I will try to help you with your question. I would be grateful if you would award me with 5 stars so that I can be credited for my time and not the website
Your powers as deputy ceases upon death and then the executor of the estate takes over. If there is no executor then you will have to see who is next in line to act as executor. If no one, then the beneficiary’s can decide.
leylashahin,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The executor died and i was the deputy and no all about her estate. Thing is the paying of bills and just finalising everything isn't complete so what authority does would anyone have in paying any bill money?
It would be the new executor who takes over at the date of death to pay all the bills and administer the estate.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That's all