12826847

I bought a Range Rover Sport in October, I asked if the car

Customer Question

I bought a Range Rover Sport in October
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I asked if the car had finance outstanding it was a private sale was told no the people who were selling the vehicle was selling it as there father had died we agree a price of £ 6000 I paid £100 deposit the rest would be paid by bank transfer I paid £900 and my son paid £ 5000 so total £6000 today the car was reposed for Close Fianance what can I do to get the money back or get the car back I bought it in good faith the person who sold it has cut his phone off I do have address of these people how can I do anything
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have rang Clos Finance and all they say it there car and I didn't get a receipt but Ive got a copy of the bank transfer and so has my son both copies are being sent out by our banks
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I bought I have a bad knee I bought the car because its an automatic so I don't have to use my left leg Ive been waiting for a knee op I am a pensioner and cant afford this loss my date of birth is 30.04.49
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your query. Were you given a receipt for the purchase?