How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14923
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I did a one off lecture for a medical training company 10

This answer was rated:

I did a one off lecture for a medical training company 10 months ago and they are refusing to pay. When I call or send messages they do not ansa. I was supposed to be paid £200.00
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London. Uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I called, text, emailed the lady who owns the company
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know how I can claim my money


Thank you for your query. Did you sign an agreement with the other party?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it was a verbal agreement. I was referred by a common friend. She needed someone who was a registered General nurse to teach day centre stuff on Diazepam and epipens


Thank you for clarifying. You first need to write to the other party and demand that you are paid within 14 days or you will issue proceedings. You should mark the letter, Letter Before Action.

If at the end of the 14 days you have not been paid, you will have to issue your claim. You will be able to do this online at:

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

INC Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you