chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My partners grandfather served in the British military, my

Customer Question

My partners grandfather served in the British military , my partner doesn't have a British citizenship can he get one ?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: He has an Israeli citizenship. He lives in Israel but right now he is in london. He didn't take any steps as of now
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 11 days ago.

What nationality are the parents?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Israeli. His mum has an argantina citizenship
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
His grandfather didn't have British citizenship . He just served in the British army

Thank you for the clarification. If that is the case, unfortunately he would not be eligible to apply for UK Citizenship based on the fact that his grandfather served in the UK Armed Forces.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.