SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

If I placed an order from Alibaba.com on trade Assurance

If I placed an order from Alibaba.com on trade Assurance order and the package gets delayed apparently due to customs - the supplier has no proof it was customs fault - can I get a full refund?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes I’ll wait

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. The terms and conditions of the order are what will dictate whether you get a refund. If there is no guarantee for date of delivery you will not succeed with a refund claim. Generally imports have a disclaimer on delays due to customs and no guarantee of delivery date. You can insist on evidence and if you osid by credit card or Paypal you can request refund from them instead of seller. I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK