How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37013
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I invested almost 150 000 in a company just over 5 years ago

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I invested almost 150 000 in a company just over 5 years ago and although they have recently started to pay me back £1000 a month. That was not the agreement. They said they would make that a minimum and pay me in lump dimes too. How do I go about making a claim against them?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve tried to have meetings with them but they are aggressive and have begun to say they owe me no money.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that should be fine
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Thank you for your query. Did you sign an agreement with this company?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No...all promises of sending me the required documents at my request were ignored.
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Do you have an address where you can write to?