How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14906
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Can a person who received buying a house using their parent

Customer Question

can a person who received buying a house using their parent money ?
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: what do you mean ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: law vary by location confuse me.
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: nothing .
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the person is wish to buy a property in uk, but this person is on benefit, yet her parent is sending her money to buy a house, money come in from other country, i need to check, is this acceptable ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have mention it above, can a person who are on benefit in uk wish to buy a house using their parent money come in from oversea, is this acceptable by the local lawyer ? can you please advice further, is he or she has the legal right to buy house event their currently on benefit.
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Where is the money coming from? will it come through a bank account?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the money come into his bank account via transfer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
money coming from china
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Provided there is an explanation as to the source of funds and you can show a paper trail for how the funds came into your account, it would not be a problem.

Once you have purchased the property, it may result in a reduction of your benefits. You will need to check with the DWP for the exact position.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,