JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Which kind of injuction would be asked as a separate

Which kind of injuction would be asked as a separate application in section 8 of a jr?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can it be an injuction without notice e.g.?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How many defendants can an injuction have?

Just a general application for an injunction using form N16a (attached). It is one form per defendant. A without notice injunction is possible - no warning is required - if it is warranted (e.g. if there is a danger the defendant would cause a problem for you become violent/get revenge etc).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I will come back to this maybe tomorrow.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am thinking to do one without notice because there are many defendants (5 from the jr plus four private), half of them have replied they do not want to receive more communications about the matter and one of them had made an allegation for harassement after receiving my preaction letter first time in April.
If the court gives them a choice of venue as well I could be looking at 10 different hearing which is impossible.
Do you think I can be justified with the above to ask a without notice injuction?

Yes, as there is an allegation of harassment if you put them on notice, so my view is the court would deal with it "without notice"

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How many hearings would-be needed if it is part of a jr?

There can an "interlocutory" hearing during proceedings which just means the court has a hearing as one of the parties has made an application for some reason. There is no set number of hearings - normally in JR then the outcome is decided on paper

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That means that in without notice my representative will explain in the Jr proceedings why and what the injuctions is about and if the judge agrees he sends the defendants his/her decision and that is it?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Since I need to make a separate application for each defendant it can be with notice for those of the jr who are going to be present in the hearing and without notice to the others can't it?

Yes, and if the affected parties want to apply to vary the order then they have a right to do so (as they were not able to before with not being present at the hearing).

And yes to the other question regarding notice and without notice

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If the application for the Jr has been processed and is with the judge but the permission has not been confirmed yet it is not compulsory to send the paperwork for the separate applications yet is it?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It was written in the last section which said which documents are missing that those of section 8 would be sent asap the jr application is approved.

No, not yet - I would recommend waiting for permission to be granted.

Anything else could you please post a new question to the main site, it will not cost extra assuming you are a member. If you would like me to deal with the new question please mark them “FAO:JIM” and I will pick it up as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks I will do surely.