UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a new neighbour who is building something in his

I have a new neighbour who is building something in his garden. It comes right up to my fence and he has pushed electric cables, junction boxes and a sort of hose through the fence into my garden, presumably because he doesn't want an unsightly mess in his own garden. What should I do? I do not want it in my garden.
JA: What steps has the neighbor taken so far? Has he prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I don't know. I have had no communication with him.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: His property backs on to mine.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: His house is a new build my house has been here for over 100 years i should imagine and I have lived in it since 1981

You may ask him to remove the stuff immediately from your land failing which you will take measures to dispose it off without any further notice to him.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you, I shall speak to my neighbour. If I do not get a good response I shall contact you again.

Good luck. Please do contact me if need be.