ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I was sending pictures to a girl online and said i would

I was sending pictures to a girl online and said i would meet her for sexual fun. I do have a fiancee and understood i shouldnt be doing this so did not show up to the meeting. I am now being threatened with this girl telling my fiancee everything unless i buy her a new laptop. What do i do. this is blakcmail?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. This is of course blackmail. I would be minded to contact the police (your fiancee does not need to know) and ask the police to contact her and that should resolve the matter. Blackmail is taken very seriously by the police. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I can o do this without hher finding out?

Yes. The police should be able to deal with it very tactfully and appropriately. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I only have this girls phone number, name and she sent me her paypal details for payment.... is this enough for them to do something?

Yes. Thats enough for the police. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

I also wonder whether the whole thing is actually a scam.