ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

How should i work out how much Maintenance i need to pay for

how should i work out how much Maintenance i need to pay for my children?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Mid wales Powys
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The split only happened 8 weeks ago and i own the house that my partner and my 2 children are currently living in. I have been paying for everything and then giving £100 a week. I work away from home so have been staying at my parent at the weekends when i have been having the children. My partner is going to be moving out into a rental at the children.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I earn around £3000 a month before any pension is taken out. Also, is my partner(we are not married) entitled to part of the house. Her name is ***** ***** the mortgage

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. There is a CMS calculator which works our exactly would you would be liable to pay for your children - https://www.gov.uk/calculate-child-maintenance

I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

My pleasure.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​