ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have an occupational order against me and my ex has made a

I have an occupational order against me and my ex has made a claim that I have been to the house when I haven’t. She has contacted my work being aggressive saying she is going to get me arrested and making false claims. This is affecting my reputation at work and starting to affect me mentally to perform at my job. Is there legal action I can take to stop her making false allegations?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. If she is undertaking this action then that of itself is harassment and you can either contact the police or in the alternate apply to the court for a non molestation order against her. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars