How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36005
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I have an occupational order against me and my ex has made a

This answer was rated:

I have an occupational order against me and my ex has made a claim that I have been to the house when I haven’t. She has contacted my work being aggressive saying she is going to get me arrested and making false claims. This is affecting my reputation at work and starting to affect me mentally to perform at my job. Is there legal action I can take to stop her making false allegations?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. If she is undertaking this action then that of itself is harassment and you can either contact the police or in the alternate apply to the court for a non molestation order against her. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you