UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

This is a query about charity law. Specifically changing the

This is a query about charity law. Specifically changing the articles of association in a charity.
We are enlarging our area of work from substance misuse to include also mental health , veterans support , domestic violence and working with other vulnerabke people with complex needs . This has been approved by the trustees. My question is what are the next steps to add these changes within our articles association. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will wait . Thanks. How long you think might take please ?

I am a solicitor. I need to review the current Articles of Association. Please upload them here using the paperclip icon.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I cannot find anywhere here where the paperclip is
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I found the paperclip now. see documents attached

Please see here for the procedure involved: https://www.1stformations.co.uk/blog/amending-the-articles-of-association-for-a-charitable-limited-company/

All the best. Please click on 5 stars

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience