Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Since me and the girl go to the same university, can the

Since me and the girl go to the same university, can the university see me as a danger and expel me?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello. My name is Andras, a student in wales. I am at a student halls, and there is this other girl in my flat. I asked her to add me on Facebook, did not do for a month, and I have sent her about 8 messages asking why not on Thursday (yesterday). She explained why she did not which was because shedoes not use social media as much, to which I’ve responded with 6 messages, in the mean time since I do not see her as much in the flat, I wrote her a physical letter summarizing the first 8 messages. Today (friday) the girl accused me of harassment, and now the student halls called let-right want to kick me out of my accommodation due to this incident. My question is if this really was harassment since I was not aggressive, it wasn’t like weeks long, the girl did not tell me to stop or block me on social media.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Wales and no I do not have a lawyer. And it is the U.K.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a 20 year old student, who has this one problem. Since me and the girl go to the same university, can the university see me as a danger and expel me?

Hi thank you for your message, that is a possibility but it unlikely especially if you agree to move to alternative accommodation. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.